Your time and talents
Can you offer your time and talents to our school community?
We are extremely blessed to have a highly supportive parent body who are exceptionally generous with their time.
We are currently looking for parents and carers who may be able to offer some time on a voluntary basis to St Jérôme School. We need support in the following areas:
• To listen to children read and to encourage them in their reading
• To support the development of the school library
• To support children in our restaurant at lunchtime to engage in conversation (in English and French) and develop excellent table manners.
• To help run a weekly parent/carer café where parents/carers can meet together to socialise and support one another
• To help to lead/ facilitate the parent prayer group
If you feel you might be able to support the school with any of the above please email [email protected] and we will get in touch with you.