Our PTFA Aims
The families and children of this school are fortunate to benefit from a new environment and resources but over time these will need to be replaced. Whilst the school does have access to funding grants for ICT this will soon cease and the school will need to replace equipment to ensure we stay at the cutting edge of education.
Education budget restraints are very well documented which makes the role of the PTFA even more crticial in raising funds to support the school in its development and enhancement of every child’s education.
A plea was made for parents, teachers, friends to come forward to support this cause. Each and every member of our community will have skills, gifts and connections that can be used to support the school through the PTFA. Every gift of time, no matter how small, is vital in developing our school community. Please consider how you can help.
The key aims of the PTFA are:
- To build relationships and the community aspect of our school
- To provide opportunities to offer and share hospitality and promote fellowship so that everyone is included
- To celebrate the rich diversity of our school community and its gifts and talents
- To provide memorable experiences for our children
- To work together to raise funds to enhance the education of the children at St Jérôme School
- To work together to raise funds to support those in need in our community and beyond
- To model to our children what can be achieved if we work together
Many thanks to all those who attended today’s 7th February 2020 PTFA AGM – new members of the PTFA were duly elected and we will add their names here shortly.
The following reports were given.
Our newly elected PTFA Team are:-
Chair – Julie Dyson
Vice Chair – Silke Fernandes
Treasurer – Kapil Kara
Co-Treasurer – Dharmesh Patel
Secretary – Michelle Harris
Co- Secretary – Raisa Saley
PTFA Useful Forms