Could you support us to transform education and the lives of children in central Harrow?
We are looking for an exceptional EYFS teacher who will join our EYFS team in April 2019 and two passionate and creative teachers who will join our teaching team from September 2019 to teach in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (Year 3). Bilingual teachers (English and French) are desirable, however many of our staff speak only one language, if you do too please still consider applying.
We are looking for teachers who want to be part of the ongoing creation of a school that is truly unique and innovative and that becomes an inspiration to others. You will be passionate about learning and teaching and supporting our bilingual curriculum and inclusive Christian ethos.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and also those who are newly qualified.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated learners with families who are highly supportive and passionate about the school
• An innovative educational approach and the opportunity to shape the development and ethos of our new school
• A highly supportive team and outstanding opportunities for professional development and developing leadership skills
• An outstanding and state of the art learning environment and the opportunity to be involved in resourcing the school for the future
• The opportunity to develop your French language skills and to visit our link schools/ take part in language learning opportunities in France via our partnership with Eurostar
• The use of your own MacBook and iPad and the latest technology to support learning and teaching
• A competitive salary in the range of £27,596 to £43,348 (Outer London Scale) based on experience
If you feel that you could be part of our team and help to make our ambitious vision a reality, we would love to hear from you.
For further details and to look around our exciting school please contact Theresa Stebbing on 0203 019 6363.
Completed application forms with a letter of application (2 sides of A4 maximum) should be sent to Mrs. T Stebbing Office Manager St. Jérôme Church of England Bilingual School 120 -138 Station Road Harrow Middx HA1 2DJ.
Applications close at 1pm on Monday 4th February 2019
St Jérôme C E Bilingual School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and all offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.