Could you support us to transform education and the lives of children in central Harrow?
We are looking for passionate and creative teachers who will join our teaching team from September 2020 to teach in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (Year 3 or 4).
We are looking for teachers who want to be part of the ongoing creation of a school that is truly unique and innovative and that becomes an inspiration to others. You will be passionate about learning and teaching and supporting our bilingual curriculum, English and French, and inclusive Christian ethos.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and also those who are newly qualified.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated learners with families who are highly supportive and passionate about the school
• An innovative educational approach and the opportunity to shape the development and ethos of our new school
• A highly supportive team and excellent opportunities for professional development and developing leadership skills
• A state-of-the-art learning environment and the opportunity to be involved in resourcing the school for the future
• The opportunity to develop your French language skills and to visit our link schools/ take part in language learning opportunities in France via our partnership with Eurostar
• The use of your own MacBook and iPad and the latest technology to support learning and teaching
• A competitive salary in the range of £28,355 to £44,541 (Outer London Scale) based on experience
If you feel that you could be part of our team and help to make our ambitious vision a reality, we would love to hear from you.
For further details please see our Recruitment Pack and our Website (links at the bottom of this page). if you would like to come and see our exciting school and we’d love to show you round; please contact Karen Smith on 0203 019 6363 or email her at [email protected].
Completed application forms with a letter of application (2 sides of A4 maximum) should be sent to Karen Smith, School Business Manager, St. Jérôme Church of England Bilingual School 120 -138 Station Road Harrow Middx HA1 2DJ.
Applications close at 1pm on Thursday 12th March
St Jérôme C E Bilingual School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and all offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.