Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:
• The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. – See our Contact page
• The school’s admissions policy in full (including arrangements for selection, oversubscription criteria and the application process). Or – information on where and how this information can be accessed on the local authority’s website. – See Our Applying for a Reception Place for 2019 page Other pages concerning admissions including our Appeals and how to apply for an in-year admission are all listed under our ‘Admissions’ Tab.
• Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report. See our OFSTED and SIAMS page
• Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website. See our OFSTED and SIAMS page
• The following information about the school curriculum:
a) For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject, and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum. See information under our Learning tab
b) For KS1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in use. See our Reading page
• The measures determined by the Executive Headteacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by Executive Headteacher of behaviour policy). See Our Policies page
• How we use your information policies: Our Privacy Notice – How we use pupil and parent information and Privacy Notice – How we use Supply, Consultant and Contractor information – See GDPR and Data Protection page
• The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information: See Pupil Premium page
a) details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
b) details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
c) the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
• Details about how we spend our Pupil Sports Premium and the outcomes we achieve: See Sport Premium page
• The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs). See our Inclusion Policy and/or Equality Policy which are on our Key Policies page
• The school’s Inclusion and Equality Policy and objectives. See our Inclusion Policy and/or Equality Policy which are on our Key Policies page
• The school’s charging and remissions policy. See Key Policies – to follow
• Our school’s complaint policy. See Our Policies page
• Our school’s whistleblowing policy/ confidential reporting policy. See Our Policies page
• Our school’s financial information, including annual report and financial statements, articles of association and funding agreement. See Our Financial Information page
• A statement of the school’s ethos and values. See Mission Statement & Vision and RE & Spiritual Values